Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tilapia, Corn, and Andouille Grill Packets

Tilapia, Corn, and Andouille Sausage
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
3 cups Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
2 Andouille Sausages, thinly sliced
4 skinless White Fish Fillets, Tilapia or Halibut
8 sprigs Fresh Oregano
Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper
Lime Wedges, for serving

Toss the Corn and Andouille in a medium bowl.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
(I did not use any salt)

Drizzle olive oil in the center of 4 aluminum foil squares.

Dividing evenly, place the corn/sausage mixture 
in the center of the foil.

Top with fish and oregano sprigs.

Drizzle remaining olive oil on another foil square.
Fold the foil and seal the edges to form 4 packets.

Place the foil packets on the grill and cook, covered, 
for about 12 to 15 minutes.

Carefully open the packets (the steam is hot!)
and transfer the fish and vegetables to a plate.
Serve with lime wedges.

3 comments:

  1. Look so delicious! I guess it could be baked in the oven too? (for us non grill masters, lol!)~TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures always look AMAZING!

    I love tilapia but will have to substitute a different kind of sausage. I'm such a wimp when it comes to heat in my food! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love fish here, so for sure this will be up on the grill as soon as we can get to the grill, what with all the snow we have...it could be a while. I may just have to cheat and do it in the oven :) yes, I think I will! Hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete